Chiropractic for Pregnancy
More and more mothers are discovering the many benefits associated with chiropractic care during pregnancy. They appreciate a chiropractor’s respect for the body’s natural design and function. The health benefits of chiropractic are being recognized as important ingredients to a healthier pregnancy and an overall easier birth.
How can chiropractic during pregnancy add greater comfort?
Chiropractic care in pregnancy is wonderful addition to prenatal care. Preexisting or unnoticed imbalances in the spine become stressed during pregnancy and these pronounced discomforts make it difficult to perform routine, daily activities.
There are many benefits to receiving Chiropractic care during pregnancy, some of which include:
- Reduction in back and pelvic pain
- More ease with the natural changes related to pregnancy
- Increased space in the pelvis facilitating the baby’s growth
- Correct positioning of the pelvis, facilitating labor and delivery
- Decreased labour time
- Greater ease and comfort during labour and birth, thereby reducing the need for pain relief drugs during delivery
Is Chiropractic Care during pregnancy safe and will I be comfortable during the adjustments?
Definitely! Chiropractic care is one of the safest forms of healthcare for pregnant women and their children. Chiropractic care is a non-invasive, drug-free, natural approach to health and wellness which allows for the release of any tension or imbalances in the body.